All Around The World is also a game development studio that brings a little je ne sais quoi to games.
With our technical know how, our love of science, and curiosity towards human nature, we aim to develop a new type of MMORPG: a game we all want to play, a game with strong content, and thought provoking stories, a game designed with accessibility at heart, following the AA standards of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, a game that remembers that science fiction means science, but also isn’t afraid to have a bit of fun with it, a game that brings the richness of popular graphic MMORPGs to a text-based environment that runs in your browser, no plugins or download required.
Introducing Tau Station
Tau Station is a free-to-play text MMORPG, set in a post-apocalyptic future drawing heavy inspiration from many sci-fi classics. We’d say “Think Mad Max meets Firefly,” but our lawyers said “no.” So, pretend we didn’t say that. In fact, because it’s a text-based game, it’s an MMORPG you can play at work, but pretend we didn’t say that, either.
The development of Tau Station is well underway. For more information visit www.taustation.space
- Hundreds of space stations and missions to explore at your own pace
- Missions with multiple outcomes that depend on your character’s choices
- Competitive and cooperative play options
- A deep science fiction story that unfolds as you play
- An evolving setting affected by the actions of the players
- Elite-style trading
- Free-to-play, but not pay-to-win
- Browser-based - play from anywhere, with nothing to download